[pypy-dev] update (+patch) on embedding pypy

Max Lavrenov max.lavrenov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:18:13 CEST 2012

I am afraid it's not interesting.
I just wanted to test it with our small project - geoip server which
resolves ip address to region.   Now we use bjoern wsgi server for running
this project.   Basically it's does nothing but bisect search on
array.array.
When i run this code without wsgi wrapper using pypy it shows about 400%
speed boots.
Unfortunately uwsgi with pypy plugin shows me pretty same perfomance as
usual uwsgi.  When i wrote simple application which loop over "for" cycle
and increment some variable, i got same result.
I'll try running more tests to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I am a fan
of your work and looking forward to using pypy in our production project.