[pypy-dev] The Work Plan Re: STM proposal funding

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Apr 17 10:31:52 CEST 2012

Hi Bengt,

I feel like I have actually already explained over and over again what
I am doing.  But it's true that such communication has been going on
on various channels.  So, here is the documentation I've got so far:

In particular, this is not OCM, because it doesn't work with explicit
yields.  It has typically longer transactions; the essential point is
that it is not possible to call a random function that will
unexpectedly break the transaction in two parts by calling "yield".

A bientôt,