[pypy-dev] what does the debug cycle look like?

Taavi Burns taavi.burns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:25:08 CEST 2012

Also, that 4GB Mac looks like it has at least 4 cores, so Make will fork 4 cc processes, each of which wants 700-1000MB RAM.

Especially if it's only 2-core with hyperthreading, you'll want to limit the concurrent compiles to 2 (I forget the exact args to `translate` at the moment, on the subway).

And keep in mind that translating with PyPy takes more ram than cpython!

--
taa
/*eof*/