[pypy-dev] Need some pointers on my interpreter

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 05:45:41 CEST 2012

> From a quick glimpse it looks like you might be forced to use
> virtualziables here. this is just a very quick glimpse though

So I've been playing around with this for about a day now, and I guess I
don't understand the "vritualizable" requirements. When I try to mark a
something as virtualizable in the JitDriver I get an error saying either:

AttributeError: no field '__first_struct'

or, I get an error about my virtualalizable type not being a Container.
What are the requirements for these virtualizables?

“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that–lacking
zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C
(Robert Firth)