[pypy-dev] graph not in self.fixed_graphs

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sat Aug 25 16:00:37 CEST 2012

Hi Timothy,

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Timothy Baldridge <tbaldridge at gmail.com> wrote:
> [translation:ERROR]     assert graph not in self.fixed_graphs
> [translation:ERROR]  AssertionError

For this case, we'd need to see the complete traceback.  It's a
situation of finding out late the existence of some extra attribute
value.  How late is shown near the start of the traceback.  Which
attribute it is is shown e.g. by the "name" and "source" local
variables in the call "self.add_source_for_attribute(name, source)".
The reason we see this extra attribute value is shown in the previous
levels.

A bientôt,

Armin