[pypy-dev] pypy services hosting / action needed!

Harry Percival harry at pythonanywhere.com
Thu Dec 6 16:26:01 CET 2012

What kind of traffic are you seeing?   perhaps we could offer some free
hosting... Currently Python/WSGI only, but we should have support for static
sites coming soon.

--
Harry Percival
Developer
harry at pythonanywhere.com

PythonAnywhere - a fully browser-based Python development and hosting
environment
<http://www.pythonanywhere.com/>

PythonAnywhere LLP
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number OC378414.
Registered address: 28 Ely Place, 3rd Floor, London EC1N 6TD, UK