[pypy-dev] pypy services hosting / action needed!

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Thu Dec 20 15:04:36 CET 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 15:23 +0200, Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM, holger krekel <holger at merlinux.eu> wrote:
> > Hi again,
> >
> > any progress on internal discussions regarding the hosting questions?
> >
> > Note that speed.pypy.org is the most important from the list as it
> > is the most expensive, sitting on an otherwise mostly unused machine.
> >
> > best,
> > holger
>
> My offer is still valid. Should I just go ahead or is someone
> coordinating with the PSF?

That's a question whose answer should best be discussed and decided by
the pypy dev group if i may repeat myself.  Probably hosting is not the
only issue that is worth discussing.

FYI I just talked to the provider of the machine hosting speed.pypy.org.
the next switch off date is the 6th of January 2013 (including) and
i need to confirm now.

pypy.org/bugs.pypy.org are living independently and there is less hurry.

best,
holger