[pypy-dev] JSON decoder speed-up

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:43:10 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Stefano Parmesan <s.parmesan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> A while ago I submitted a pull-request after cleaning a bit the source code
> of the JSON decoder, if anybody wants to check it out, it's
> here: https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/pull-request/26/json-decoder-speed-up
> Some experimental tests here, if you are interested:
> http://armisael.silix.org/2012/01/speeding-up-json-decoder-in-pypy/
>
> (not enormous speed-ups, but still...)
>
> Cheers!

Hey.

I've been eyeing this (it's on my TODO list) for a while and I keep
that in mind. However, as we're closing to the release I would not
like to merge this without a through review and I simply did not have
time for that recently at all. Apologies for this taking so long (it
should not be that long) and I hope to review this really soon.

Cheers,
fijal