[pypy-dev] Poor performance with custom bytecode

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Feb 17 18:38:32 CET 2012

Hi Antoni,

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 15:51, Antoni Segura Puimedon
<celebdor at gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw that there will be a sprint soon in Berlin (and it not being that far
> from Prague, if the dates allow, it might be possible for me to take some
> vacation days and assist).

You are most welcome to our sprints.  No previous experience is
needed, although as you say, it's useful if you have previously read
about or done something about some part of PyPy; or at least have good
Python knowledge.

We are planning so far to have a sprint not in Berlin (unless I missed
this one), but in Leipzig, Germany, near the end of June.