[pypy-dev] Invitation to San Francisco Python meetup

Nam Nguyen nam.nguyen at lolapps.com
Thu Feb 23 21:53:02 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm helping out the SF Python meetup group organize a pre-PyCon meetup
in that same week. I am also soliciting half-hour talks from PyPy
developers.

So if you happened to stay in San Francisco and the surrounding area,
would you attend the meetup and/or give us a talk?

I noticed some core PyPy developers would also be attending PyCon
2012. We'd be glad to have you present your talks at the meetup too.
That would be very helpful to many people who could not attend your
sessions.

Cheers,
Nam
PS: I personally long for some sharing on STM.