[pypy-dev] Biting off more than I can chew

Greg Bowyer gbowyer at fastmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 22:23:30 CET 2012

Thats pretty awesome.

So if anyone else is willing to join in a challange, I have an example
first steps piece of C that uses the azul interfaces to attempt to grab
a blob of
memory.

https://bitbucket.org/GregBowyer/pypy-c4gc/raw/1889f31b43e5/azm_mem_test/test.c

I was expecting my code to not work for the printf, however it does not
actually seem to do the mreserve

Anyone want to join my insanity ?

-- Greg