[pypy-dev] numpypy / scipypy additions

Joseph Perla josephjavierperla at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:58:22 CET 2012

Yes, it looks like reshape is there.  I was wondering if I should submit
patches to this list with the other methods, or if there is a different
process for that.

Yes, I remember reading that post. It makes sense, but having a few (or
more) methods directly available in python run under PyPy would provide a
big speed benefit over a C bridge. This makes sense in my case for gammln,
for example.  If there is no scipypy codebase, I'll just start one on
github.