[pypy-dev] PyPy/NumPyPy sprint(s) in Leipzig, Germany?

Mike Müller mmueller at python-academy.de
Fri Jan 27 12:22:51 CET 2012

Am 26.01.2012 11:04, schrieb Antonio Cuni:
> On 01/25/2012 11:58 PM, Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
>

>>> Both, the week before (June 25 - 29) and after EuroPython
>>> (July 9 - 13) are still available.
>>> How about one of these?
>>
>> Works for me, preferably before? No idea what others say for example.
>
> probably the one before works better for me as well. However, I cannot fully
> promise to be present in that dates.

Ok. Let's make it the week before EuroPython then.

I think the earlier the announcement it out the higher the chance
that people can arrange the dates.

Let me know how to proceed from here.

I will take full charge of the working space and can help in
finding affordable places to stay.
Furthermore, I can help if you would like to apply for funding at the PSF
or other organizations.
I am willing to help were I can.

Cheers,
Mike