[pypy-dev] PyPy/NumPyPy sprint(s) in Leipzig, Germany?

Mike Müller mmueller at python-academy.de
Fri Jan 27 12:59:53 CET 2012

Hi Armin,

Am 27.01.2012 12:34, schrieb Armin Rigo:
> Hi Mike,
>
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:22, Mike Müller <mmueller at python-academy.de> wrote:
>> Ok. Let's make it the week before EuroPython then.
>
> Great, thanks!  Note however that we should wait until the EuroPython
> dates are officially announced (I think they're not so far).  If they
> shift by a few days it would be annoying if it ends up conflicting.

Good point.

The dates should be fixed and announced any minute ;):
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/europython/2011-December/thread.html#8014

So let's plan to have the sprint dates announced no later than two weeks
after the EuroPython dates are written on the EuroPython website.
What do you think?

Mike