[pypy-dev] Hello! and Video Tutorials

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:08:31 CEST 2012

2012/7/3 Paulo Köch <paulo.koch at gmail.com>

> On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Paulo Köch <paulo.koch at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > YouTube now requires me to create a Google account to create a YouTube
> > user. We also don't have one of those, right?
>
> Bump.
>
> If I don't get stopped in the next two days, I'll assume we don't have
> a Google Account for PyPy yet and proceed to creating it.

Actually two days ago I created a pypy account and uploaded the videos:
https://www.youtube.com/morepypy
(and yes, there is a already a pypy user)
Since I happen to work for YouTube, I thought I had to do it...

I'll shortly send the password to other core developers.
In the meantime, I still need help to get better title/descriptions for the
videos.

--
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc