[pypy-dev] Building the jvm-improvements branch

Michal Bendowski michal at bendowski.pl
Tue Jul 3 20:51:37 CEST 2012

Hello Jez,

First of all – I should have looked into this problem a long time ago and
still haven't found the time. I will be away until next week, but then we
can work this out together (unless you fix it before that time).

As for your setup, I remember having problems with --opt=0 and so I'm using
--opt=2 for now. You can test your setup on the de6baf124c33 changeset
(last one before merging with default, still based on sources from around
march).

Until I come back next week, the only tip I can give is
that RPythonGetThreadIdent is being called, when it should not be with
ootype typesystem (i.e. the jvm backend).

Good luck!

Michał