[pypy-dev] Any publications regarding PyPy / trace-based JIT compiler?

Michael Sioutis papito.dit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:29:30 CEST 2012

Thank you all very much!

Of course I don't want to present trace-based JITs as the best choice, but
leave some hints on the "possible"
advantages that it "possibly" offers, just to put an additional comment on
my graphs.

So it has come down to this:
Trace-based JIT compilation allows more specialized optimizations on code
and is potentially
more well suited for modern CPUs \cite{PyPy,Dynamo}
here we also see the possible advantages of tracing JIT since ... scalable
... robust.

So I think I'm not lying to anyone who reads it :)

Thank you all,
Mike