[pypy-dev] cpyext performance

Alex Pyattaev alex.pyattaev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:53:19 CEST 2012

And now for something completely different:
Would not it make dramatically more sense to just finish the cppyy branch and
get a working extension-making scheme that actually works? I have a project
now that uses C++ extensions and python quite extensively, and the only thing
stopping me from migrating to cppyy from SWIG is the fact that cppyy is still
so unfinished and requires rebuild of pypy with root libraries and all the
other tedious things, that slow down deployment.
BR,
Alex