[pypy-dev] cpyext performance

wlavrijsen at lbl.gov wlavrijsen at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 10 01:05:14 CEST 2012

Hi Maciej,

> it's in the process. look on ffi-backend branch

looking good!

Any chance of getting a W_CTypeFunc.call() taking args instead of args_w? I'd
like to pull in the function pointer from app-level, so that loading in the
.so's is deferred to run-time, but then do the call from interpreter level
from an unwrapped function pointer with interpreter-level args, so the args
need no re-wrapping.

As an aside, and I know this is hard to do portably (Windows ...), but could
load_library() take dl flags for dlopen?

Thanks,
      Wim
--
WLavrijsen at lbl.gov    --    +1 (510) 486 6411    --    www.lavrijsen.net