[pypy-dev] Developer selection for Py3k

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:13:59 CEST 2012

I would be honored for consideration, however there are at least two
complications:

I am still awaiting formal approval from my full-time employer to allow
me to take on a second
     part-time job for the Software Conservancy Foundation, a process
that will take
     until mid-August at the earliest.
I am still working out the tax and other implications of issuing an
invoice for the work
    to an American tax entity. This too should be clear within a month
or so.
Matti Picus