[pypy-dev] Compiling for pypy

Jan Riechers janpeterr at freenet.de
Fri Jul 20 10:11:49 CEST 2012

On 19.07.2012 23:10, Raymond Roberts wrote:
> Have you tried building the pymongo driver without the C extensions?

Hello Raymond
thank you for coming back, I just tried once more and the pymongo driver
works. Also the latest version.

I caused some trouble by having also greenlet and eventlet installed,
seems that those did not like to come along and causing the:
"Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread" error

Actually I also use pil besides eventlet and greenlet, but this time I
can't get pil compiled correctly and raises me a compiler error during
start of the c module compilation. But this is another topic I guess
plus I haven't searched for any answer yet.

But if you have any information in matter of the above modules - PIL is
assumed to work with Pypy it states in the wiki, please let me know!

Thank you in advance,
Jan