[pypy-dev] any tutorial for compiling pypy on windows?

gelin yan dynamicgl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:09:46 CEST 2012

Hi All

     I spent almost three hours for compiling pypy on my windows 7 and got
nothing. During the period of translating, I saw many errors about no file
"expat.h", "zlib.h" sth like that. I have tried to located those files on
different paths but it still failed.

    I have searched on google a bit however there is only one post which
give a brief introduction how to compile pypy 1.4 on windows. It is kinda
outdated and obscure.

     At least I want to know where I can locate those third-party
dependencies correctly so that translator can find them.Thanks.

Regards

gelin yan