[pypy-dev] pypy2exe

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Mar 4 20:26:04 CET 2012

Hi Paolo,

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 09:57, Paolo Basso <pa.basso at gmail.com> wrote:
> May be rpythonic (http://code.google.com/p/rpythonic/) useful?

"rpythonic" is an unrelated project.

> Is there or will be there something like a pypy2exe or already exists a step
> by step guide I missed?

No, there is no specific pypy2exe project right now.  The issue is
caused in part from the fact that we, the core developers, are not
Windows people.  PyPy works "as expected" on Linux and to some extent
on OS/X in the sense that it is becoming more and more integrated in
the normal distributions.  The same is not true on Windows, where we
only offer a .zip of the latest release.  We need someone to seriously
care about Windows and adapt py2exe or other tools.