[pypy-dev] pypy on Windows

Massa, Harald Armin chef at ghum.de
Thu Mar 22 17:06:36 CET 2012

Hello pypy-ers,

as a lurker on this mailing list I often read information as in "I do not
have a Windows development system" or similiar.

I know that Microsoft a) is a PSF member and b) was giving
MSDN-Subscriptions to Python Developers and c) also has its own cloud
called azure  d) has an rather active internal Python community

So, was Microsoft allready asked along the lines of "would you be so kind
to provide us with a cloudycloud running Visual C compilers, can pypy has
cheesburger ?"

Or is that be a good thing that is still to do?

Harald
--

GHUM GmbH
Harald Armin Massa