[pypy-dev] admin hc与您共享了照片

admin hc printingpub at 126.com
Tue May 8 13:35:24 CEST 2012

Dear Manager,

Good day, my friend. Thanks for your time to read my email. This is Sandy
from H&C Printing Center Ltd in Xiamen, China.

 From your company web, we got to know that your company is an influential
company in your business. We are pleased to approach you in the hope of
developing business for mutual benefit.

Our products services are as follows:

1. Products: Magazine, Catalog, Picture Album, Book, Booklet, Calendar etc.
              (You can tell us other printing products you need.)
2. Transportation: Direct vessels to many international ports.
3. Printing Price: Only 40% cost of your local printers’?
4. Period of manufacturing: Effective and quick.
5. Advantage: Perfect Quality, Competitive Prices, Good Services.

Wish our products will be helpful for your business.

Any questions, feel free to contact us by admin at hongchengco.com .

I am looking forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Sandy <admin at hongchengco.com>