[pypy-dev] cppyy: C++ bindings for PyPy

wlavrijsen at lbl.gov wlavrijsen at lbl.gov
Wed May 9 10:16:03 CEST 2012

Hi Armin,

> I think that Fijal's suggestion was to merge the branch anyway, but
> keep cppyy turned off by default.  I would also welcome this, but it's
> up to you if you prefer to keep it in a separate branch.

I feel better about merging now that I've created a standalone version of
Reflex. However, I'll be mostly offline for the next two weeks or so, so I'll
wait until after that, to be able to deal with possible fall-out. :}

> I can give a try to lazy linking, but I fear that it's going to be
> OS-specific code...

That's in any case a separate can of worms, as nothing has yet been tested
on Windows (the only Windows box that I have, has only 2GB of memory, so
too little to translate, although I could try to run the tests).

Best regards,
            Wim
--
WLavrijsen at lbl.gov    --    +1 (510) 486 6411    --    www.lavrijsen.net