[pypy-dev] PyPy 2.0 beta 1 released

Phyo Arkar phyo.arkarlwin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 16:51:39 CET 2012

Hey ,
ARM Build! thats mean we can run Pypy in android now right?
I am building my own Python for Android with required dependencies , i am
gonna test pypy on android too!

Thanks , good job pypy team!

When do you think numpypy and pypy c extension is complete enought to
support matplotlib/scipy/pylab kit (they have a lot of other
C Dependencies ..)

Thanks!