[pypy-dev] Surface-level Presentation about PyPy

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 23:16:06 CET 2012

There's been some curiosity about PyPy at my local Python User Group
(OCPUG), so I put together a brief, surface-level talk about PyPy, to be
delivered on Tuesday evening (the 27th).

If some of the more PyPy-knowledgeable people here could look it over for
accuracy and omissions, that'd be awesome.  It's #4 on the URL below:

http://stromberg.dnsalias.org/~dstromberg/Python-Talks/

As I currently see it, the main omission at this point is how to install
PyPy after building one from mercurial.  I have a script I've been using
for this, but I suspect there's a more official way of doing it that would
be better for sharing with others.

Thanks!