[pypy-dev] Research with PyPy Translation Toolchain

Adam R. Smith smith195 at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 4 20:17:55 CEST 2012

I am a PhD candidate at the University of Illinois. I am interested in
learning more about how to use the PyPy Translation Toolchain as part of a
research project. We would like to write some code in Python and generate C
code from that. When using the Translation Toolchain, a *.c source file is
generated and then compiled with GCC. How do I find where the source files
are stored before GCC is called? I want to interface with those *.c files.

Adam Smith
Ph.D. Candidate