[pypy-dev] PyPy-Performance versus various other VMs

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 22:23:06 CEST 2013

I think we score pretty good on this benchmark. Definitely the
competition there is tough (v8, luajit are the only other dynamic lang
implementations considered).

There is a plan to improve on *such* code, but definitely our
immediate plans are for more python-like workloads than number
crunching.

Cheers,
fijal