[pypy-dev] london sprint - newbie question + accommodation note

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Aug 21 18:25:32 CEST 2013

Hi Rami,

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Rami Chowdhury
<rami.chowdhury at gmail.com> wrote:
> Until yesterday I wasn't sure if I'd be in town during this, but it looks
> like I will be. I'd like to join in with some sprinting, although I'm not
> sure how long I'll be able to devote -- will there be any particular intro
> sessions (e.g. on the Sunday or Monday) besides the lightning talks Tuesday
> evening?

Yes: we will certainly give intro sessions, as needed by the people
and the topics we (collectively) choose to work on;
"dynamically-allocated", I suppose.  But you can count on getting some
intro sessions Monday morning, after we start the sprint officially.