[pypy-dev] Questions about pypy log

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sat Dec 7 15:01:54 CET 2013

Hi Andrea,

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM,  <andrea.jeradi at studenti.univr.it> wrote:
> I'm Andrea Jeradi, a computer science student of university of Verona
> (Italy). I'm doing a project and I'm using pypy. On Internet I have not
> found explanation about the meaning of some entry of the log.

The whole log's format and what it prints are internal to PyPy and
changes from time to time.  If you find obscure entries that you
cannot find documented anywhere, it's because they are not recognized
as very useful so they were never documented.  To find more
information about them, the source code of PyPy is the reference.