[pypy-dev] Leysin

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 20:39:08 CET 2013

It would be nice to get a modern gui widget set working with pypy.
Personally, I prefer a more liberal license, which leads to wx rather
than qt, but I imagine, given the name of your company, that you do not
share my preference :).
In any case, you might want to take a look at the wxPython-cffi Google
Summer of Code project for the amount of work involved in porting a code
generator to cffi. WxPython uses sip, pyside uses shiboken.
blog posts http://waedt.blogspot.co.il/
code https://bitbucket.org/waedt/wxpython_cffi
Matti