[pypy-dev] translating pypy benchmarks to C

Ghitulete Razvan razvan.ghitulete at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 17:48:58 CET 2013

Hi,

I've been trying for some time now to translate python code into C. After
playing around with the pypy interactive translator shell and worked just
fine. But the I tried to translate the pypy benchmarks from
speed.pypy.orginto C code, but I seem to be running into all kinds of
trouble.

So far I've tried with bm_ai.py which seems to fail because it uses
closures(or so i'm told by the translator), and bm_threading.py seems to
fail while processing threading.py. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

P.S.: I'm simply running the translator.py script with -s option on
slightly modified versions of the above mentioned files(adding an entry
point).

--
Sincerely,
Razvan Ghitulete