[pypy-dev] Compatibilidad with boost python

Riccardo Rossi rougered4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 23:59:19 CEST 2013

Dear list,
              I am writing since I would like to understand if it is
possible to use pypy together with modulus and types exported by
boost_python.

My python scripts may be slow( due to a lot of loops), but they are rather
elementary. The key issue is that All the datatype I work with are exported
to python via boost python...

By googling, I could not figure out if this is supposed to work or not. If
it should work, which lib should I compile boost against?

Thx in advance for any hint

Riccardo

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
www.blackberry.com