[pypy-dev] Compatibilidad with boost python

Riccardo Rossi rrossi at cimne.upc.edu
Thu Jun 6 16:51:54 CEST 2013

Dear Amaury,
         first of all thank you for your answer. I think i could hack the
boost to compile with a different python, however your last warning is
actuall the answer i was interested in getting.

if you tell me that the interface will be actually slower than in cpython,
than most probably it will not fit my needs.

i will keep monitoring your project (i really believe you do a very
interesting job) in the hope the link to C/C++ will get better (or that
boost_python will be ported based on cffi)

thank you
Riccardo

--

Dr. Riccardo Rossi, Civil Engineer

Member of Kratos Team

International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering - CIMNE
Campus Norte, Edificio C1

c/ Gran Capitán s/n

08034 Barcelona, España

Tel:        (+34) 93 401 56 96