[pypy-dev] Segfault with pypy-2.0, gevent, dnspython

Emil Kroymann emil.kroymann at isaco.de
Mon May 13 18:35:06 CEST 2013

Hi Armin,

I'm sorry, this is the only thing I tried so far. I just wanted to
try out gevent on pypy and only reached this point. I noticed however,
that sometimes the crash does not occur immediately (i.e. the dir
command in the log I sent succeeds) and after a second the crash occurs.

Can't you inspect the core file, I attached?

Regards,
Emil

--
Emil Kroymann