[pypy-dev] Problems in connecting C++ and python with cppyy

wlavrijsen at lbl.gov wlavrijsen at lbl.gov
Fri May 24 19:08:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

> On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Xia Xin <xiaxinx at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe that you need to say "./libMyClassDict.so".  Otherwise it's
> searching for the .so in the system's standard places, which do not
> include ".".

yes, or add '.' to LD_LIBRARY_PATH. The call is basically just a dlopen:
internally, it uses libffi.CDLL().

Note that if the automatic class loader is used, the same rules apply, as
.rootmap files available through LD_LIBRARY_PATH are used for auto-loading.

I've clarified this in the documentation.

Thanks,
      Wim
--
WLavrijsen at lbl.gov    --    +1 (510) 486 6411    --    www.lavrijsen.net