[pypy-dev] Question on installing pypy and the source code ..

Dave Watson (davewats) davewats at cisco.com
Thu Oct 31 20:10:51 CET 2013

Hi Yury ..

I have just been looking at the pypy internals, and I have been trying to find out where I can add a new library directory for linking/includes, rather than depending on the system libraries, which in my case don't have the required dependent libs, so I will need to add them in order to get pypy to compile ..

I was not able to find a convenient place to add in a additional Library path .. I found the variable LIB_ROOT, that may be possible to modify, but it didn't look like it was a  great location to modify ..

I was wondering I you or someone else might know of a good place that would allow the required alternative library location to be added to the configuration ..

Thanks for any help that you can offer ..

Cheers

Dave W.