[pypy-dev] RPython as a separate package

Samuel Giles sam.e.giles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:09:58 CEST 2014

Bogdan: apologies, gmail, doesn't default to reply all and I forget
sometimes..

msg:
Bogdan,

I just explicitly have pypy checked out somewhere and reference it with
environment variables in my Makefile.  It's not particularly nice, but it's
really easy to get started on something and its kind of stuck for the
duration of my project.

https://github.com/samgiles/naulang/blob/master/Makefile

Sam