[pypy-dev] libdynd

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 07:01:33 CEST 2014

Did Travis seem to indicate they would accept contributions from outside
toward making a new ndarray implementation a reality? Until we can find
a wagon to hitch our minimal efforts to, I will keep working slowly on
micronumpy. It seems useful for some tasks, and will be even more so
once linalg LAPACK/BLAS is supported (i.e. once we can invert a large
matrix).
Matti