[pypy-dev] Boost.Python and PyPy -- status?

Toby St Clere Smithe mail at tsmithe.net
Thu Jan 9 22:25:04 CET 2014

Ryan Gonzalez <rymg19 at gmail.com> writes:
> Every tried Shiboken? My guess is that it'd work better with cpyext thatn
> Boost::Python, since there's less black magic in the background.

No, I'd not heard of Shiboken, but it does look like an interesting
project. As I wrote in my reply to fijal, I quite like boost::python,
and as that's what my code is written in (and it took a while to write
it!), that's what I'm interested in right now. Nonetheless, I am looking
for alternatives (for a later version), so thanks.

Best,

Toby