[pypy-dev] europython sprints?

Mike Müller mmueller at python-academy.de
Wed Jul 2 00:20:00 CEST 2014

Am 01.07.14 21:13, schrieb Sarah Mount:

> On 1 Jul 2014 20:08, "Armin Rigo" <arigo at tunes.org <mailto:arigo at tunes.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Sarah,
>>
>> On 1 July 2014 21:02, Sarah Mount <mount.sarah at gmail.com
> <mailto:mount.sarah at gmail.com>> wrote:
>> > Yup, but I think you guys also need to create a session proposal for a PyPy
>> > sprint...
>>
>> Added it now.  I don't see a way to connect people to selected session
>> proposals, though, so we can't know who is going to attend which
>> sprint...
>>

> Well, I had assumed we could all add ourselves, but I see now we can only vote
> for proposals. How confusing!

This is a barcamp tool we (ab)use for sprints too.
The main purpose is to get a head count for room and catering planning.
As far as I know, you can register as participant of the sprints as such
but not for a particular sprint. Voting for a proposal can serve a similar
purpose though.

BTW, the sprints are run by the EuroPython team but use a different website
just for practical reason.

Regards,
Mike