[pypy-dev] --sandbox woes. H ow do I install modules?

Barry, John john.barry at pervasive-health.com
Wed Jun 11 23:27:04 CEST 2014

Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

I'm attempting to create a sandbox, load it up with our requirements via
pip, and start figuring out how to execute this from our codebase.

It all falls down every single time when I attempt to install
distribute.py, because import time fails within the sandbox.

So the question is twofold:
(1) How can I get import time working (as we call
datetime.datetime.utcnow() with astonishing regularity)
(2) How do I install additional packages into the sandbox if I can't
install pip (potentially not an issue if import time reoslves it)

--

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual

Apervita ® is a registered trademark of Pervasive Health Inc.