[pypy-dev] PYPYLOG and colon as a special character

Christian Hudon chrish at pianocktail.org
Fri Jun 13 16:21:39 CEST 2014

The colon character is valid in paths in Windows (because of the drive
letter), but not in filenames (it's used for supporting different
streams, which hardly anyone uses). So doing that check on
os.path.basename(os.getenv("PYPYLOG")) should work under Windows also.

Of course, I didn't check the code, so it's possible I'm missing
something too.