[pypy-dev] pythonapi

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Jun 25 16:33:06 CEST 2014

Hi Matti,

On 25 June 2014 16:10, Matti Picus <matti.picus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Working backwards from no pythonapi -> no PyDLL -> no sys.dllhandle.

Right, but I'm not sure that it's only used by ctypes and nothing
else.  If that were the case it would be some private name in the
_ctypes module...

Also, I'm not sure I understand it correctly, but it seems that on
CPython, sys.dllhandle is just an integer, whereas on PyPy so far it
is some W_CDLL instance.  I wouldn't mind fixing it to be like CPython
(then it has nothing to do with cpyext or with _rawffi).