[pypy-dev] pythonapi

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 03:12:07 CEST 2014

Googling sys.dllhandle gave me no other uses, the only use case I can of
think would
involve casting to some kind of ctypes dll and accessing capi (cpyext)
capabilites.
The original failing test that led me down the path to discover all this
was
module.cpyext.test.test_cpyext's   AppTestApi.().test_dllhandle - note
it is in
cpyext not sys, there are no tests in sys in pypy nor in cpython that
use dllhandle.

However, for the mean time, I have restored sys.dllhandle as an int.

If it seems OK, feel free to merge into default
Matti