[pypy-dev] Pypy garbage collection

Martin Koch mak at issuu.com
Thu Mar 13 12:45:04 CET 2014

Hi Armin, Maciej

Thanks for responding.

I'm in the process of trying to determine what (if any) of the code I'm in
a position to share, and I'll get back to you.

Allowing hinting to the GC would be good. Even better would be a means to
allow me to (transparently) allocate objects in unmanaged memory, but I
would expect that to be a tall order :)

Thanks,
/Martin