[pypy-dev] GSOC: Introduction and Interested in Numpy Improvements Project

Romain Guillebert romain.py at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:34:22 CET 2014

Hi Rajul

I think you can start off by reading the FAQ http://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/faq.html.

After that, you will need to familiarize yourself with the code base by
making a non-trivial contribution, since you are interested in numpy,
fixing this bug https://bugs.pypy.org/issue1590 would be a good way to
start in my opinion.

If you need help with this, feel free to ask me on irc, I'm rguillebert
on freenode, you can also join #pypy there to meet everyone.

Cheers
Romain