[pypy-dev] Why CFFI is not useful - need direct ABI access 4 humans

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 12:59:16 CET 2014

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 1:49 PM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know what C in CFFI stands for C way of doing things, so
> I hope people won't try to defend that position and instead
> try to think about what if we have to re-engineer ABI access
> from scratch, for explicit and obvious debug binary interface.
>

> CFFI is not useful for Python programmers and here is why.

Anatoly, such blank statements that are factually incorrect is the
reason why people think your input is counterproductive.

Please stop posting random ideas on pypy-dev, if you have no interest
in working on them. If you want to convince someone to implement your
next idea, there are places to do that, but pypy-dev is about the
development of PyPy and it's the wrong place to do so.

Cheers,
fijal